Monday, June 1, 2009

Prediction Confirmed: June Baby!

It's June 1 & my hopes for a May baby have obviously been dashed... but that's okay!  Like I said in the previous post, I'm not feeling impatient now at all and am fine with the baby coming whenever.  I've made it this far, after all, so what's another few days (or even a week or two?!).  My appointment today was just as uneventful as last week's:  No dilation, and the attempt to naturally induce labor was not successful due to not being dilated at all. 

However, as of Thursday I've been having a lot more contractions & they are definitely coming more often than they had before.  That being said, I definitely don't think I'm in labor, but my body is at least trying its best to be productive  :)  And since my body is apparently capable of moving along on its own just a bit, we'll hope things continue to progress without TOO much waiting (and certainly without needing to be induced).  I have appointments scheduled for next week if need be.... but let's all just pray something happens before then!

In other news....

- Chris made it to town safely (yay!) and is here until June 14th.
- My cousin, Hannah, graduated from high school over the weekend (congratulations!).
- Hmm well I guess the "in other news" section of this post isn't that exciting....

More updates & final pregnancy pics coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I lost the contest on when she will be born, but at least I predicted a June delivery. Despite my loss, I still demand a photo session with the newborn babe. :)

    Hope you get to experience the joy of being a mother soon! Your life will never be the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?!?!?!? The other news section "isn't that exciting"?????

    Deeply offended!! Hurt!! I may not stick around to partake in your cooking, dirty your home, sleep in your comfy bed, and be a general pain in the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with June 9th! I know you are probably mad for me thinking that far, but.....that's just what I think!

    ReplyDelete