Friday, June 5, 2009

Pushing

Okay people..... I've been completely dilated for 1 hour now & am just waiting on the doctor to show up in order to begin pushing. I could've started pushing an hour ago if she were here, but there is no harm in waiting & it, in fact, will help the baby move down more and more on her own... That will make pushing (perhaps) a bit easier and/or shorter.

So much for the estimated 9-10am delivery time, right?! But I cannot complain one bit - I feel great and am so thankful that things are moving slowly but surely. That is fine with me :)

The doc should arrive soon and you will receive an update accordingly after Elise arrives.... any last minute guesses on weight???? :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...9 lbs. EVEN! I can't believe you haven't been able to push yet! Ahh! I remember that pressure, but I'm glad you're still so calm. Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm....7lbs 11 oz???


    hahahaha.. i have no idea about that baby stuff. but seems reasonable?!


    can't wait to see her cute baby face :)


    looove youuu

    ReplyDelete