Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ultrasound Pic

I failed to post the ultrasound picture as I had promised, but better late than never, right?  So here is baby Elise at 37 weeks 3 days gestation.  If you are like some people (::cough:: Peter and Chris ::cough cough::), you may think you see a creepy ghost-like face & body on the left side of the ultrasound floating in space.  No, that is NOT what our baby looks like!  Instead, please refer to the lovely interpretation I made so you can tell what you're looking at  :)



So does that help?  I hope so!  If not, I guess you won't have to wait much longer to see what she REALLY looks like - all 25 pounds of her.  Well, maybe not 25 - I'm going to try my hardest to keep it under 10.  Can I start pushing now?

4 comments:

  1. Made me laugh. Can you believe there is a human inside of you just waiting to come out?! I was just thinking about the miracle of new life today as I went somewhere without my kids & realized that I had truly left a part of myself (well, two parts, but who's counting?) at home. With my husband, not alone, but you know what I mean. There is nothing like being a mommy & I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she is gonna have some great lips! I can't wait and I'm sure you guys can't either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a drawing of your ultrasound...that must go in the baby book! Can't wait to meet LITTLE Elise! :o)

    ReplyDelete