Monday, May 11, 2009

37 week appt

Went to the doc today for my 37 week check-up (36 wks +3 days along)... still measuring big by 2 cm.  I saw a different doctor in the practice than my actual doc, and I wasn't checked for any dilation, etc.  So all I know is I'm still measuring big & Elise's head is down!  It was down weeks & weeks ago, so that's really nothing new - at least she hasn't decided to go breech on me (at least not yet).  Oh!  And my GBS test came back negative - yay!!! No IV or antibiotics to worry about - I'm glad about that.

The countdown is on for the ultrasound.... 7 days!  It's scheduled for Monday at 9:30am, followed by the doc appt at 11:30am.  I'll certainly keep you posted (I'm a dependable blogger, after all).  :)

Later this week I'll post pics of the bedding I've made so far for Elise.  We didn't receive her bedding at any of my baby showers, but that's perfectly fine as I can make what I want and work out some of my pent up creativity.  I've got a couple pillows done already as well as the bedskirt.  I think my final project is a bumper to go around the crib.  It's going to be CUTE!

Well I'm pretty much out of information.  Hope all you moms enjoyed a very happy mother's day yesterday!  

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm sad that you didn't get your bedding, but I think it's lots of fun that you are making your own! What a special gift for Elise! And, thank you for updating your blog. We stay-at-home types appreciate it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELIZABABE!!! I haven't been to your blog in a while, and unfortunately I'm not able to back track and read the past two weeks worth of writing...so we'll just have to catch up in a couple weeks when I arrive. Just wanted to let you know I'm at least checking in on you guys from time to time (some people may call it stalking, but to each his own) LOL

    ReplyDelete