Monday, May 4, 2009

36 week appt

Today was my 36 week appt....  I'm still measuring big, so Dr. B has me down for an ultrasound on the 18th - fun!  I don't see her next week or the ultrasound would've been then, but alas, I will get one regardless.  That's pretty exciting!  I wonder what little Elise will look like in there (or should I say BIG Elise?).  Her heart rate was in the 160's and my blood pressure was good, so honestly I can't think of anything else that needs updating  :)  

Btw, this post only took me 90 seconds to do - and look at all you satisfied people out there.  Please take note that I care enough to take 90 seconds out of my day JUST for you  :)  :)  :)

Signed,
B-R-A-T

6 comments:

  1. Will we get to see a pic of Elise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure - it will have to be a pic OF a pic though! no scanner in chapman land. i'll take the best pic i can of the u/s photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your appt is on my wedding anniversary, so I'm convinced it will mean good luck! :) I want to come visit when she arrives if you feel up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, we need to see an ultrasound picture---I took pics of pics and it worked out nicely. =) I was lying in bed last night, completely AGHAST that you will have a baby in less than a month! Holy moly!!! I can't wait to meet her and here how NATURAL labor went! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, I just misspelled "here". Should be "hear". Wow, that's bad grammar at its finest.

    ReplyDelete