Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Shower #2

Okay, here are some pics from my 2nd baby shower (April 19) - it was so much fun & oh so lovely  :)  Amy, Andrea, and Cathy did an awesome job decorating, planning, prepping, etc etc - I am very grateful for a wonderful shower!

Amy showing off the lovely letters she & Ben created for us!

Andrea nonchalantly hanging up some cute baby clothing :)

Who invited the freak????

Cathy eagerly cleaning the countertop!

AGH!!! THE BEST CAKE-MAKERS EVER!!!

Beautiful cake made JUST for Elise!

Sister, Sarah, and adorable niece, Rori!

Opening the cutest assortment of stuff from Sarah

The hostesses with the mostestes?
(Alternate caption: Andrea, Cathy, me, Amy)  :)

Amy, me, and THE PUNCH LADY! (Amy's mom, Candee, did more than make the best punch ever - she worked so hard to help the shower turn out perfectly)

Sarah and me with our high school Spanish teacher, Jo Jones!  Doesn't she look good, Jenna?!

6 comments:

  1. i mean im gonna go ahead and tell you that those cakemakers are adorable!? hahaha!


    but seriously......


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go ahead and post a comment just like you, Ellie:

    a) My stub is awesome, although I should have painted my toe nails.

    b) It was a fun shower & I am glad you're my friend so I can help do fun things for you!

    &

    c) Thanks for posting a picture of my stub. It is truly awesome.

    Love you (& Elise!),

    Andrea =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...looks like you all had a blast! :)
    nice cake, very cute

    Jo Jones in the house! She looks amazing. She hasn't changed a bit.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, make me feel bad 14 years later for Andee's "stub"... I still feel guilty for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there!! You are one lucky lady who gets THREE showers!!!!! You should want for NOTHING!!!
    Love you girl...it's almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with Kathi...those cakemakers are pretty adorable!!

    ReplyDelete