Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dear Jessica,

Congratulations!!!  I'm so excited to know you'll be having another baby (probably named either Peter Marcus or Elizabeth Ann - I'll maybe allow you to have a say on a different middle name if you choose.....).  I will give you 5 more weeks of "sick leave" until you must resume to a normal, more predictable blogging schedule.  You may thank me for my generosity later  :)

In other news, I did a few loads of laundry this week that included all of Elise's new baby clothes from the 2 baby showers given on her behalf.  Let me just say, if adult socks can be lost in the washing/drying process so easily, I am DOOMED with all these tiny little baby socks, washcloths, and other accoutrements.  So far everything is accounted for, but it's simply a matter of time before something goes missing.  Perhaps I'll make a quilt of all the orphans one of these days.

I will post some pictures now of random and not-so-random events for your viewing pleasure  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elizabeth, I never expected a blog with MY name in the title! Thanks and I will consider the names... maybe. It's my husband you really have to worry about, so I'm sorry if the name thing doesn't work out! :0)

    ReplyDelete