Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 months old! plus a little RAIN


Can you believe Elise is now 2 months old? Where has the time gone? On the other hand, it sometimes feels like it's been 6 months :) She is growing so well and turning into an even more beautiful little girl every day.

As of late, she's been smiling A LOT as well as "talking" and making all sorts of fun noises. She's been sleeping so well for the past 3 weeks... we still have some rough nights here and there, but for being so young, I must say she is a pro sleeper.


Rain - Rain - Rain!



Yesterday Greenwood got POUNDED with rain.... I was on the south side and came upon a couple of roads with very high water. The one pictured appeared to have at least a foot of water flowing over it. I couldn't believe the nimrod that decided it would be a good idea to drive on through. I, being the exceptionally intelligent and astute (and humble?) person that I am, opted to turn around and find another route. I ended up having to drive through a different flooded road, but it looked to be only about 8 inches deep - MUCH more safe, right? haha! So thankful I made it home safely.

Stay tuned for tomorrow weight check post!

3 comments:

  1. omgosh! elise is beautiful!


    also, that rain was crazy-ness.


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beauty, you are so blessed!

    wow on the rain factor...what road is that in the GWood? I'm pretty sure that seeing white caps on the water would be enough of a deterrent, but not all people out there have basic common sense.

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pic! I trust you have told e3 that she gets to spend some serious 'holding' time in the arms of her 'aunt e1' on saturday night! :)
    Looking forward to seeing both my fellow E's...!

    ReplyDelete