Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday Weight Check

Okay here are the stats from this morning's nursing group:

Before weight - 13# 12.3oz
After weight - 14# 4.0oz

She ate almost 8 ounces in one feeding!!! Can you believe that? She is such a hungry baby! I'm so glad she's healthy... it puts my mind at ease whenever I get into "paranoid mode" when thinking she may catch a bug or encounter horrible germs :)

In addition to such wonderful weight gain, Elise slept longer than ever before last night.... 7 hours! From the start of one feeding to the start of the next, it was 7 hrs 45 min, but those are just details. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling the best so I wasn't able to sleep all of those 7 hours, but I DID get in about 6 which was amazingggggg. She is sleeping so well for being so young - we are very thankful.

That's it for now - you can expect further updates soon, as always!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like going to the group at Comm. South---that was my life-saver while I was nursing both of my babies! Elise is such a sweetie---I love that she still sucks on those lips! She is looking more and more like you every day, Elizabeth...at least in my opinion. What a cutie!

    ~A

    ReplyDelete