Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Weight Check

Another week has passed, and so I bring you yet another Thursday weight check....

Elise is now 12# 12oz!

Her "before" weight at breastfeeding group was 12# 9.1oz, and her "after" weight was 12# 14.5oz.... so I'm just calling it 12# 12oz for now :) We are so thrilled she's healthy & growing. We are certainly blessed with a wonderful baby who continues to make us smile every day. I think God made them so stinkin cute so waking up at 3am to a screaming child isn't so difficult!

On the sleeping front, Elise has actually been doing really well. I got pretty sick last week/weekend, and passed a bit of what I had on to Elise (how sad!).... I believe she slept so well over the weekend due to not feeling well, and now she has gone back to about 4-5 hours at night (versus the 6, 6 1/2, and 7 hours she surprised me with over the weekend!!!). Either way, I'm glad she's sleeping well & obviously distinguishing day from night.

That's all for now. Hope all you readers out there are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment