Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pictures

Well you know I have to type SOMETHING with each post - I can't just put pictures up. How boring! :) I'll keep it short.......

Elise had her 1-month appointment Wednesday and is officially healthy & growing perfectly. Her current stats are:

Weight: 11# 7oz (97th percentile)
Head circumference: 15 1/4" (75th percentile)
Length: 21.5" (75th percentile)

The doctor said she's getting close to the magical weight where babies can sleep 5-6 hours at night. HALLELUIA! Can't wait for that :) I may even throw a party.

Enjoy the pics........

Uncle Philip & Elise

Uncle Philip & Brie

Grandma & Grandpa with their 3 grand-dogs! (Brooke on right is Philip & Kandi's)

Kandi, Philip, Bryan, & Peter playing a game that takes longer than Monopoly to finish.....

Peter & his baby

Agh! So cute!

Asleep on her favorite 'pillow' (no, Peter, I'm NOT calling you fat)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart. Thanks for posting, Elizabeth. Can't wait to hold her again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, hi. this is kathi o'riley. i would like to arrange a play date with miss elise. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! :)

    One question: why would anyone play a game that takes longer than Monopoly??? The only game I've ever played that's worse is Risk and I hhhhaaaattteeee Risk.

    ReplyDelete