Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trip to Wisconsin

Well I'm back from a week away in Wisconsin... did ya miss me? Didn't think so....

I joined my parents, grandparents, two sisters, human niece & canine niece at our family place in Minocqua, Wisconsin last week. It had been a couple years since I'd been up there, and I really did miss the place! What an ordeal PACKING was, though. Sheesh! I felt like I was packing for a year away from home. So much baby paraphernalia. Better safe than sorry, right?

Enjoy some pics of our trip....


Elise with Aunt Bek

Cute little Rori killing time at the jewelry store

Gram, Nana, and Elise

Rori & Elise had SEVERAL matching outfits! So fun!

Out like a light.... and looking a-dorable

Okay, so these two pics aren't from our trip to Wisconsin, but who cares?!


3 comments:

  1. Of COURSE I missed you! Okay, not you, pictures of Elise's cheeks. And here are some new ones, Yay! Man she's cute. Her hood looks like a cowboy hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just re-discovered your blog and I'm oh- so-glad I did! :) Your daughter is flippin' adorable!!! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...cute pictures, Elise and Rori are such dolls. :) I remember your place up there. We had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete