Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just checking in....

Hello all - Just checking in so you know I have not abandoned my blog. However, I honestly have nothing too exciting to update... I haven't gone to nursing group the past 2 weeks due to laziness one week and sickness the next. I'm getting over my 2nd sinus infection in 8 weeks. Booooo. I am thankful for azithromycin! As for Elise's weight, I'm going to go ahead and estimate she's 17 lbs. How's that for accuracy?! :)

Below are just a few snapshots to satisfy your photo cravings!

Here's a look back (almost 4 months ago) when Aunt Sari was comparing her foot to Elise's newborn tootsies. So cute!

We had some of Peter's MBA classmates over a few weeks ago...
all 4 couples have each had a baby in the past 8 months. Here's the proof:

Elise loving her jumperoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment