Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lots to catch up on.....

Haven't posted in a while - so sorry to have disappointed you! :) Here are the bullet points of what's been going on in our lives:

1 - Elise rolled over from her belly to her back TWICE! (She's done it more for Peter, but of course, she does EVERYTHING for Peter......)

2 - Peter celebrated a birthday on the 15th!

3 - Peter took me to West Baden Hotel for a 24-hr getaway last weekend. You may think "romantic" - but then consider that MLB Playoffs were on and I had to pump. There you have it. (But seriously, it was a GREAT break from the little one - loved it!)

4 - We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 19th

5 - Elise had been reaching for her feet & working on putting a binky in & out of our mouth. These are huge accomplishments! :)

6 - We started E on baby food! Let me first say that we had tried just plain cereal for a couple weeks and she just wouldn't eat it. Then I tasted it - it's disgusting. So I mix cereal with some baby food (carrots, peas, etc) and she has no problem. I can't blame the girl.

Enjoy some cute snapshots of the babe....



With Daddy on his birthday....

Our West Baden visit....




She's looking a bit emaciated....

Mmmm, carrots....

2 comments:

  1. Alexander wouldn't eat ceral either, try the Super Baby Foods book. I could only find it on amazon. I tried the recipe for first ceral in it and he chowed down. My pediatrician gushed about the book when I brought it up. That's what we've been using, I love it(disclaimer-I don't follow it word for word). And you're right, she does look a little emaciated; esp with those carrots on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...seriously Elise is absolutely ADORABLE. CUTEST BABY EVER!

    ReplyDelete