Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm an official blogger!

Well look who it is - ol' Elizabeth has finally joined the ranks of you fellow bloggers.  I can't say I'll ever have anything interesting to say, but I'll blog nonetheless - mostly to divulge all the info on the upcoming birth of baby Elise Lorraine Chapman  :)   This Friday marks the 30-week point for the pregnancy.  I can't believe I'm in the "30's" already, but to be honest, pregnancy has gone sooooo slooooowly for me so I can't even begin to imagine how slow the next 10 weeks will be.  I say that and know that a year from now I'll be wondering where all the time went!  

I will now leave you in order to come up with a profile (or any of that other nonsense) for the blog - but I'll be back!

(This blog has been officially dedicated to Andrea along with her sister, Jessica, who was seemingly unable to blog a couple months ago due to a sick baby girl, but ironically found the time to blog when her little girl got even more sick this past week - See, Jess, blogging IS possible!  And I'm glad little Tessa is doing better!)  :)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome my little stalker friend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a tear just squeezed itself out...yep, there it goes...I am so honored to have been your inspiration in starting your (2nd) blog ever! Now, all you need are some pictures. I can't wait to meet Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, B-R-A-T... all I have to say is that it's easier to find time to blog when my kid is on a ventilator and she has a 1 on 1 nurse to tend to her every need. That is all! :0P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to hear your views on cupcakes without frosting in an upcoming topic. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete